Wednesday, October 28, 2009

chair: vegas recap

a few weekends ago, i popped my proverbial vegas cherry. for some reason, vegas never appealed to me. i pretty much had to be dragged kicking and screaming this time for my sister's bachelorette party.

one of the girls just e-mailed me some photos that they had posted on facebook.
dw and ag are well aware of my tendency to be glum in pictures (and real life) ... but these pictures are kind of funny and reaffirming.

let's start with a normal group photo. yayy i blend in~!


awkward side posing -


my face says it all -


see if you can find me doing what i do best in this photo -



and a bonus (oh god) booty shot -


ahh vegas. i will not be seeing you for a long time.

2 comments:

dw.bg said...

well, i'm aroused.

nv@ag said...

your sister sure knows a lot of big breasted asian hotties.