Friday, February 05, 2010

bg/ish: The Beautiful Game

I can't stop watching either one of these two plays from the last couple weeks...

First, I thought this goal from Stephano Okaka was the illest. 88th minute of a 1-1 match, and then absolute brilliance. (Plus, bonus points for the conniption suffered by the announcer.)


But then, a few days later, I saw this play from Real Madrid's Guti, which has now been dubbed the "Heel of God". Unselfish and amazing...


So, which one do you fancy? Let's use this as an excuse to have some fun with a little poll you can find on the right hand side of the page. The over/under on poll responses is opening at 2.5.

1 comment:

nv@ag said...

I must recuse myself from the poll since I'm a member of both clubs.

Besides, I couldn't choose if I wanted to. The first goal is brilliant the announcer...man...also brilliant...haha.

Second goal, like you said, is totally unselfish, reminds me of a beautiful dish or bounce pass in basketball, and wants to make me cry.

I gotta go...I have something in my eye...