Friday, August 29, 2008

agIsh: Rock Out with My Sock Out

As I look forward to my Fall Semester, I seek comfort in the small things. Here is a list of songs that really gets my head bobbin' and generally bring up my spirits. If I actually had the respect of my peers (bg included) I'd be worried about losing it after this list. However, since I don't, here they are in no particular order:

  1. "Love At First Sight" - Kyle Minogue [video]
  2. "Rock Your Body" - Justin Timberlake [video]
  3. "Kiss On My List" - Hall & Oates [video]
  4. "Toxic" - Britney Spears [video]
  5. "You Are My High" - Demon vs Heartbreaker [video]
  6. "By Your Side (Neptunes Remix)" - Sade [video]
  7. "I'm In Heaven" - Jason Nevins featuring Holly James [video]
  8. "Reminiscing" - Little River Band [video ... this video fucken rocks, by the way]

Sure I could've chosen a less gay list but how interesting would that article be? I challenge you to listen to these songs and come away less happy! I'm sure there's more to add to this list but it's about 2 in the morning and I can't think of any more. And I figured since I had the bug I might as well post something or else laziness would've gotten the best of me.

nv@ag

No comments: