Tuesday, May 05, 2009

agIsh: "Back in the day..."

Back in the day when I was a productive member of society (i.e., a contributing member of Tha Pub) it was a beautiful thing man. We had poetry, columns, interviews, and grandiose stories. Among my many jobs, I was a drawer [sic] and gave form to our life giving words. Check a page I did for "Recognition Day", in which bg prepares to throw down with a dirty asian man (no, not me)...


I'm proud to have stuff like that under my belt and hope to go back to creating more in the future. At the moment, school is my Zed. :(

Hope everyone's doing well. Remember, stay positive...cuz in the end, that's all you really have.

nv@ag

1 comment:

dw.bg said...

haha. jesus, i love that shit. thank god you're viet, otherwise we'd come off as some stinking racists...

...you lil yellow muthafucka!