Thursday, December 31, 2009

agIsh: To Your Health

Here's to your health because mine's compromised at the moment. I don't know how I manage it but I always get sick at the end of the year and I spend my break recuperating. So, here I am, about 10 hours to go until 2010 and I'm sick. And I know who's responsible too. Don't worry, I've exhausted all my damnings on him already; I have none left to give.

What I have left are good wishes for everyone for the new year. 2009 had its ups and a lot of downs but here we all are, which, as they say, should make us stronger. Have fun, be safe. I'll see you on the other side. Mudge love...you know who you are.

nv|ag

1 comment:

dw.bg said...

"I know who's responsible too."

Not one to kiss and tell, eh ag?

"I've exhausted all my damnings on him already

Oh wait, never mind.