Friday, June 05, 2009

bg/ish: "The frenzy is over. How am I going to get rid of my male jelly now?"

I started writing a rather lengthy post last night. I had a birthday this past week, and it briefly put me in a reflective frame of mind. Made the mistake of going out to dinner before finishing it, had a couple of beers, and well, lost the motivation. Lightning struck, and I shrugged and said, "Meh".

So forget about all that. Let's address a couple site related topics.

New site header went up today. Like to keep that fresh and new from time to time.

For some reason I noticed our blogroll links have disappeared. This is a strange occurence. It confuses me, and we all know what happens when I get confused. I get scared. And when I get scared, I start stabbing people like Roberto!

At any rate, I hope to get that back up this weekend.

Also, we recently purchased www.bgagpublishing.com, but have been too lazy to point the blog to our new domain. This is a blast from the past, as our original Geocities site eventually found itself residing at that very same domain. Of course, we then got too lazy to maintain that, and thus it was eventually lost. And has now been found. It's a vicious cycle.

Alright then. Happy Friday kiddies. I'll leave you with the lovely sounds of Althea and Donna, "Uptown Top Ranking". I dare you not to dance...

No comments: