Monday, July 27, 2009

bg/ish: Weekend of the Wolfman

As I'd mentioned before, the Wolfman was in town last weekend, his Canon EOS 50D in tow. We took it pretty much everywhere with us, shoving it in peoples faces ("it" being the camera) and generally shooting anything and everything we could. We are a far cry from "seasoned" or "experienced", and at times I'm pretty sure this camera gets some beautiful shots in spite of us.

It was a fairly typical weekend; Dolores Park all three days, but we also managed to attend my firms annual picnic, the Red Sky store opening, and the San Francisco Symphony playing in the park. Due to the Wolfman's penchant for action sequences, we took well over 1000+ photos in those three days. It took me a while to sort through them all, so these are just the few I thought stood out the most.

If pictures are worth a thousand words, then this post will have a lot to say. I'll shut up now. Enjoy.

Friday












Saturday






















Sunday






















No comments: