agIsh: Cutty at best.
I'm headed for Level 2 archery coaching status soon (two of four, I think) and the prerequisite is a background check. Here are list of things I hope they don't find:
1) The stash of kiddie porn on my computer.
2) The stash of cocaine in my computer.
3) Modified rifles in my closet.
4) The master $100 plates in the tank of my toilet.
5) What I did to Ms. Karen in the girl's bathroom in the 3rd grade.
6) How I skipped grades 4, 5, and 6.
7) I'm really from St. Louis...Quebec.
8) I sold weapons to Iran back in '85 in exchange for Persian carpets.
9) Documents that show my support for the Palestinians and their cause!
10) My date of birth.
I think I'm really going somewhere with this archery thing. I'm pretty sure I placed fourth (out of 30+ shooters, I think) in our last competition, which only pushes me to train harder.
This last competition, though, had only California archers and word has it that the east coast boys are the real competition. To this I say, "Fuck them! They ain't my boys! First place is mine!"
Recurve and PSE fo' lia nia!
So, yeah, that's my life these days. What's up with you?
Update: I just found out that I placed 6th out of 39...which sucks entirely.