Thursday, January 07, 2010

bg/ish: Back By Popular (ag's) Demand

Back on our original bg/ag publishing site, I wrote a column called Movies So Bad, They're Effin' Rad. Your boy and mine, ag recently suggested, no, demanded that I bring this column back to life. He went as far as to entice me with a day at the beach with the interns.

I won't do it though. I cannot. The thing is, I just don't feel the same way about movies as I did back then. I don't have the same enthusiasm. My movie watching habits have changed dramatically. I no longer suckle the theaters I loved, and I don't purchase DVD's at an alarming rate any more. I'm more of a pirate now.

However, after some thought I realized, I do miss writing about movies, so, I need a column about movies that falls into line with my current sensibilities. And so, I'm pleased to announce the new bg/ag publishing movie column...

Movies...Fuck 'Em

No comments: