Friday, September 19, 2008

bg/ish: Don't Call It a Comeback...

Well I haven't posted anything on here in a while, so like some Hollywood hack I'm resigned to recycling some old material from the past. Actually, I was probing the depths of my old laptop and found quite a bit of stuff I had been working on way back in 2003, which ag would confirm was clearly the peak of the bg/ag publishing empire.

Of course, back then I was so concerned with posting rants and raves and random movie reviews that I never really posted anything that some might consider "literary". Others would call it "ameteurish at best". Whatever tickles your titty.

So, In an effort to appease our demanding readers (ag) and open myself up to ridicule and shame, (from ag,) I'm going to go out on a limb here and expose myself to the masses. (Relax, I'm not wearing a trench you deviants.)

At any rate, I'll be releasing some of this material from time to time over the next few weeks as ag calls them, The B-Sides. In the posts that follow today, you'll find a bg/ish so controversial it was rejected by our editors and resulted in numerous lashes for bg. You'll also find some of bg's attempts at *gasp*... poetry.

Hell if ag can transform himself into a gangsta rapper then you should know that anything is possible.

As usual, bg loves and hates you just the same.

No comments: