Friday, March 27, 2009

bg/ish: Got $3500 To Piss?


Seen over at Uncrate, Brian's Toys has the complete 79 figure set of original Star Wars action figures for the low low price of $3499. You get every original figure (no variants) from Star Wars (pictured above), Empire Strikes Back, and Return of The Jedi. Sadly, no Darth Maul, or his Spanish speaking Sith bretheren, Darth Raul.

Interestingly enough, it may take them 3-6 months to complete the order, however you will only be charged shipping once. You can also set up a 12 month payment plan for a mere $299 a month.

Car payment? Complete set of Star Wars action figures?...

Car payment? Complete set of Star Wars action figures?...

I'd buy it for sure, but I've got "some old debts I gotta pay off with this stuff. Even if I didn't, you don't think I'd be fool enough to stick around here, do you?"

No comments: